Friends and Sun Chasing

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yesterday was a lovely day.
Just loverly.
I got to hang out with my dear friend Phoebe (See link for another shoot I did with her in the winter).
She and her wonderful family just moved 6 hours away. They were able to come up for a visit yesterday. So we all hopped in the car and drove over to our favorite Cafe for some iced tea and a good chat. 
At one point I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures of my lovely friend/
This girl has two of the most beautiful, big, blue eyes on earth.
So yeah, that is Phoebe. 
Later yesterday evening I went to do my nightly horse sitting/feeding job.
I couldn't resist just one more picture of this kitten.
Everyone say "Awwwwww!"
As I turned my bike on to the road to go home I looked up and saw the most glorious light.
I quickly turned my bike around and peddled as fast as I could southward with my camera slung over my shoulder. 
Then westward.
I was very intent, so much so that when a nice old lady in a car passed by and waved I barley even looked at her.
Just straight ahead at full speed.
Sorry old lady.
Then I reached it! Golden light flooding over everything.
It softly faded leaving everything that had been in its path with small sprinklings of light with which we could remember the  now hidden sun by.

I sighed. It had been a sight to see.
A glorious painting that only the Best Artist could paint. 
The One who had created it all.
The King Of Glory.
He had made it, had fashioned it with His own hands. He had made that beauty, and He had allowed me to see it, and to capture it, and to relish it.
After letting my eyes feast on this loveliness I realized that a new sound seemed to be coming from behind me. A dog's bark, and he did not seem to sound too happy.
So I again slung my camera over my shoulder and hopped on my bike.
Now, I normally am very fond of dogs, in fact, I LOVE dogs.
Bu not dogs that look like they might want to take a bite at me.
Nope, not too fond of those kind.
Anyway, I rode as fast as my little legs could move and did not get eaten by the dog.
When I was out of the dog's reach I burst out laughing. 
Because I just thought it was funny.
Yup.

Today I did a family photo shoot.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

~Mackenzie Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10