A Tad Different
Friday, October 24, 2014
Because sometimes a DSLR just can't do what a phone-camera can.
(Don't quote me on that)
In The Month Of October // Part 3
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
is still going on, and I am loving it.
Northwest Indiana Portrait Photographer
Chicago And Many Adventures
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Chicago is the kind of city that keeps a photographer on their toes.
There is always something to see.
Therefore there is always something to photograph.
Therefore photographers are very happy in a city like Chicago.
Especially when said photographers happen to be three girls who have been planning this trip for months, and to whom the word "adventure" is one of their favorite things.
Good memories are bound to be made.
Chicagoland portrait photographer
This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Little Things
Monday, October 20, 2014
Little things that are happy things:
1. The word "cozy".
2. A bed that is neatly made (and may I add that a clean room is pretty splendid as well).
3. The remembrance of a wonderful moment in time.
4. A song that makes one's toe tap.
5. The smell of espresso brewing.
6. A kind word from a stranger.
7. A good harmony.
8. Lines of sunlight making patterns on the wood floor.
This Made Me Smile Mondays
In The Month Of October // Part 2
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
How I am taking a picture every day in October.
Well, here is part two.
© Design by
Natalia Rosa Creative