Something New With Tea

Monday, July 16, 2012

The other day I decided that I was going to do something different. 
I was going to teach myself something new.
I was going to expand my horizons.
Yup.
So I pulled out my external flash, some of my mom's china and started shooting. 
I ended up having a ton of fun with this, and enjoyed every minute. 
I also made a little bit of a mess......but I cleaned it up. 
I hope you are having a lovely Monday. 
Sorry for the small amount of words in this post, I really don't have much to say.

~Mackenzie

2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with these photos my friend! So creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mackenzie, how in the WORLD can you do such a fabulous job snapping shots of coffee when it's spilling over that way?! You are absolutely amazing! :D The fifth picture is outstanding. He-he, me being all dramatic; but still--I like it lots!

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10