One Picture. Three Ways.

Friday, April 6, 2012

I have been playing around with my new Lightroom 4 a little bit lately. 
I really am loving this program, it is magic. 

So I took this picture yesterday. 
It was a fun picture to begin with, but I thought I would see what I could do if I tweaked it a bit. 
So I sent it to Lightroom. 


What do you think? 
Better? 
I was quite happy with the results.
Although, I don't know what I think about that blue lens flare. 
Hmmmmm......
So I changed it to B&W with a small amount of Sepia in it. 
I liked that edit too. 

I can't decide what I like better, so I will just settle on both of them. 

Before
After 


After (again) 

The end. 
Have a great Easter weekend!
~Mackenzie Hope 


2 comments:

  1. In my opinion,that blue lense flare is awesome. It makes it different and "artsy". :-) But the black and white is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I love LR - :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10