Easter Sunday

Monday, April 9, 2012

Yesterday was a lovely Easter Sunday. 
I found a nice tree with gorgeous flowers on it.
I took a few pictures of these flowers.
I tend to do that every once-in-a-while.
The life of a photographer (my friends call it craziness).


But after a while I was thinking that I needed a model.
A human model.
SISTER!!

Oh hello, I need you to pose for me. 
Thank you dearie. 
But then, of course, the brothers had to be in on the fun.
Well, hello guys.
Look at how excited they are to get their pictures taken, my sister has to hold them down.



You guys are nuts. 
In the nicest way of saying that.
In fact, I might go so far as to say that I like you.
 


So yes, my Sunday was lovely.
 When we drove home (you see, we were at my grandma's house for lunch) the clouds were really great.
Perfect "photographer" clouds.

You know that verse in the Bible that says, "The Heavens declare the glory of God and the skies proclaim His wonders. Psalms 19:1"
So true. 


Until next time,
~Mackenzie Hope~ 

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures!! Your family looks SO happy. :) Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10