More Delightful

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello all, 
Isn't spring wonderful? 
I took this picture on the first day of spring. 
At the time, I had no plans for this bee show up in the picture. But, when it did the results were delightful. 
God does that to me all the time. 
When I have no extra plans for something , and I think everything set up just right, He sends something to make life more delightful. 
Sometimes He sends a ray of sunshine. 
Or a whiff of sweet air.
Or a phone call from a friend.
Or a good hair day (girls?...).
A especially lovely sunrise. 
A tune. 
A flower blooming.
He might send a wonderful letter from your sister (I just got one yesterday, it made my day wonderful).
None of things may be needed, but they sure make everything sweeter and more beautiful.

I hope you are having a great weekend. 
~Mackenzie Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10