Things We Just Miss

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

      
Sometimes we miss the little things in life. 
Sometimes we are in to much of a hurry. 
Sometimes we don't really see the things that are always there, things that barely ever get noticed.
Things that are really important. 
Things we might not be able to live without. 
Nevertheless when I start to look for these things I can find quite a lot of them. 

So here is a small list: 

The sunset.
The sound of the wind in the trees. 
The clouds.
The dog's good morning kisses.
Breakfast.
Listing to my little brother play violin. 
Dusk. 
Lunch.
The smell of the outdoors. 
The comforting knowledge of a secure house. 
The Bible.
Tea. 
Dawn. 
A sharp pencil.
My glasses.
Dinner. 
Sunlight through the windows. 
The washer and dryer. 
My sister singing. 
My wise parents. 
My funny grandmother.
My dear friends. 
Sunrise. 
Snacks.
My comfortable bed. 
Having the constant abilitly to communicate with anybody. 
Warm water (for showers, dishes etc...).
Music. 
Tissues. 
Computers. 
The Moon.
Coffee. 
God's perfect control over everything. 

See what I mean? 
I barely notice what a blessing all this is. 
Look for the little things.
You will see what a blessing the little things are.  

-Mackenzie Hope 

1 comment:

  1. I guess your blog was just what I need it to read today.
    thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10