My Day. Well, Most of It.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Half way through today I decided that I was going to take pictures of my day.
Well, I did.
So, here goes my day.

I did school. But I won't bore you with the long, mundane story about that.

As you can see, well *he he* I was not that studious in my efforts.


Then I painted my nails.
 Grey.
 Blue.
 More Grey. 
What could be more exciting?

Then my little brother ate an apple.
"What", you ask,"does that have to do with your day?"
Well, when I saw him eating that nice juicy Granny Smith apple (Granny Smiths happen to be my favorite) it made me hungry.
What do I do when I am hungry?
I eat Granny Smith apples.
When we have them.



So I had one myself. 


It was yummy. 


Later.
Mr. B (short for Mr. Bingley), our puppy, tried to come in disguise and scare me. He thinks he is a monster. 

I was so scared.
Boy was I.


Well, we fed the monsters and they promised not to eat us.
*whew*


Then I ate lunch ,all that scaring had made me hungry.

No, I did not have an egg for lunch.
I put the egg in a sandwich (Jackie!!).
With cheese.  
It was very good.
Not to toot my own horn or anything. *he he*

And my little brother made a manly sandwich.
Yup, that is one manly sandwich. Defiantly for a man. 


And our wonderful dogs though they might deserve some of our lovely sandwiches.
Nope, you guys don't get a bite.



Well.....you are cute.
Oh bother. 

Hey, look who it is!!
It is my sister and cousin! 
Well, okay, maybe she is not my cousin. But she is a very old family friend, and she has the same last name. Every one asks if we are either sisters or cousins.


Hi Grams!! (sorry this one is blurry) 

I took some pictures of Kessy. She puts up with me so well. 

I am very disappointed at the lack of snow we have.
But, I do like the springish feeling in the air.

Then I practiced guitar. 
Yes, I do play guitar. 
I learned a few days before Christmas. My dad taught me (Hi dad!), he is a great teacher and guitar player.


Then ,the highlight of my day, my Grandma got me a tea cup!! Isn't it lovely? 

I love cups, mugs, goblets, glasses, teacups....etc.
I don't know why, just do.

So I drank tea (with lots of yummy honey) in my new cup. It made me very happy!



The End.

Have a great week!

~Mackenzie Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10