This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Fall Days

Monday, October 6, 2014

This past weekend was a grand one. 
I was able to second shoot two weddings in one day with this wonderful person, while it snowed and rained. 
I went on a fun drive with Grandma around a little town and a lake. She loves to read the road signs to me, "That red sign says S-T-O-P, that means stop."
We watched a game of backyard football played by brothers and friends.
Action packed stuff lemme' tell you.
Got my boots covered with mud on account of exploring-adventures.
Fall days are here.
And I think it is pretty wonderful.
mackenziehopephotography (3 of 6)
mackenziehopephotography (6 of 6)
mackenziehopephotography (1 of 6)mackenziehopephotography (4 of 6) mackenziehopephotography (5 of 6)
Happy Monday! 

-Mackenzie Hope-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10