Morning Loveliness // A (almost) Wordless Post

Thursday, September 18, 2014

"You make the going out of the morning and evening shout for joy."
Psalm 65 : 8
mackenziehopephotography-4746
mackenziehopephotography-4763
mackenziehopephotography-4806mackenziehopephotography-4769
mackenziehopephotography-4847mackenziehopephotography-4782mackenziehopephotography-4803 mackenziehopephotography-4808
mackenziehopephotography-4759mackenziehopephotography-4812 mackenziehopephotography-4814 mackenziehopephotography-4823 mackenziehopephotography-4827
mackenziehopephotography-4795mackenziehopephotography-4830 mackenziehopephotography-4839mackenziehopephotography-4857 mackenziehopephotography-4861 mackenziehopephotography-4864


-Mackenzie Hope- 

6 comments:

  1. ahhh. these are stunning, Mackenzie! absolutely gorgeous. just looking at these makes me miss Ohio... *sigh* ;) love these. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. <3
    I never realized before, but that verse fits perfectly with these kind of pictures- the kind taken when the sun comes up and when it goes down. Those times of day ALWAYS make me want to shout with Joy! =D

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one. And the second. And third. And all the rest.

    Would you mind giving my breath back, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely extraordinary. The golden light! I don't even know where to begin in my joy for these shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much beauty. I found your blog through flickr. You are an amazing photographer, I hope to take photographs like you one day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10