This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Beaches and Bubble Tea

Monday, June 30, 2014

IMG_1957 IMG_9811


Things that made me smile this past week...in a nutshell:
1. A chance to rest after last week's party. 
2. Grandma's choice of bubble tea and her reaction to it. 
"It is excruciating."
"In a good way?" (duh Mackenzie,  "excruciating" can't be good....between Grams and I we get enough vocabulary wrong...oh dear)
In other words, she liked it.
I think.
3. Open houses for dear, wonderful friends.
4. Kittens.
I died inside about 100 times.
5. Meeting up with friends at the beach.
Swimming.
Enjoying the sunshine.
Digging holes.
Playing three different kinds of sports.
Yup.

Happy Monday!!!!

-Mackenzie Hope-

1 comment:

  1. Well this is about the best thing I've seen all day. "You get little round things in my mouth". Exactly my first impression as well. :-) So adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10