This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Music Making

Monday, May 26, 2014

IMG_9856
I love music. 
Some of my very favorite memories are formed over a group of friends coming together and making music together. 
Whether it be with voices (a good set of harmonies is a thing of joy), guitars (my little brother can jam), or any other miscellanious instruments.
It is a grand thing. 
And I don't believe that I will ever tire of it. 

Happy Monday!

-Mackenzie Hope-

P.S I have also decided that I shall be posting some more personal pictures in the days/weeks/months to come. Like I used to.
So be warned.

4 comments:

  1. no warning needed! we love seeing your beautiful life shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog, and it's lovely. :)

    I think we all love music in such a way. It's beautiful. It can be relaxing, fun and it definitelycan bring people together.

    Link text

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't agree more, music is marvelous. I love playing with my brothers and friends, it feels so wonderful to create something so beautiful!
    Looking forward to the pictures. :)
    xo Rachelle // Beloved Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I'm looking forward to seeing more personal shots again, Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10