This Made Me Smile :: Monday ::This Made Me Cry? Nope.

Monday, March 10, 2014

blog  coll
To be completely honest, I really didn't feel like smiling today. 
For a very short amount of time I thought of changing this post to a "This Made Me Cry" post. 
You see, I lost something today. 
It was, in fact, a paper I had been working on for school. It disappeared and can not be recovered. 
Well, it is a lot more complicated than that...but that is just about the reason I didn't want to smile today. 
It was a hard paper to write. One of the hardest I have ever worked on, and all five pages I had written....all those more I had to write before it was finished....all those hours I had put into it.
Ouch. 
As I grieved over my work -that was no more- I remembered that it was not the end of the world. 
No. 
Contrary to the sinking feeling in me, it was not the end of the world. 
So, reconstruction shall begin.
And everything will be okay. 

///\\\///\\\///\\\

On an unrelated (and much happier) note. 
Today feels like spring. 
It is warm. 
Sunny. 
And the air no longer smells stale and dead, but alive and fresh. 
Oh how wonderful. 
So a happy Monday to you and yours.

Yours truly,
Mackenzie Hope

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Mackenzie. ♥ I'm sorry - there's not a lot that's more frustrating than that. But guess what? You're almost done. *grin* (And I'm glad to see you're looking on the bright side already.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. hate losing stuff. Kind of reminds me of this video, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSLan84gJ8E&list=UUuMoHhV567zxcMvFtWHGbBw :)

    xx. Megan
    megankristineblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10