This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Kayla Jo

Monday, November 11, 2013

Kayla Jo. 
When we met up to take her senior pictures I was struck by her stunningly brown eyes. 
I love brown eyes.
They catch light so well. 
Kayla was so much fun to be with, as well as to take pictures of. 
She let me do whatever, and was ready for any kind of photo adventure. 
I can't wait to share the rest of these! 
IMG_3702
IMG_4512
IMG_3818
IMG_4039
IMG_4283-2
IMG_3958
IMG_4600-2IMG_4429
I really took so many pictures this weekend….maybe one day I will get around to sharing them. 
Happy Monday! 
~Mackenzie Hope~ 

3 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous; she does have the prettiest eyes. and i love her hair. ;) these are so pretty, girl! <3 love these so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siiiiigggghhh.... so lovely. Each and every one. Her eyes truly are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fabulous Miss Mackenzie. These photos are so unique.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10