Those Good 'Ol Rainy Days

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The day started out cloudy. 
I had a hard time getting out of bed because the usually golden-bright sunlight was not shining in my east-facing window. 
But that ways okay. 
I love rainy days. 
(As I also point out in this Badly-Written-And-Full-Of-Cringe-Worthy-Pictures post)
They inspire me to defy all odds. Some people might say, "This is not a good day to take pictures." and say to myself, "This is a perfect day for pictures!" 
And as I said to a friend in an email this morning.
"It is such a lovely rainy day. I was inspired to take pictures. 
So I did. 

Meh. Anything is better than correcting math mistakes. " 

And that is the truth.
IMG_5750
IMG_5844IMG_5718
IMG_5832
IMG_5736
IMG_5862
IMG_5711
IMG_5834
IMG_5699
IMG_5860IMG_5783IMG_5836

To lovely, rainy, fall days and beyond, 
Mackenzie Hope

9 comments:

  1. *happy sigh* I think rainy days water the creative souls. this is lovely as per usual. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN. To all of it. I love rainy days too, and I agree, anything is better than correcting math mistakes. Anything. Love this post. These pictures are amazing. Especially the ones of your hands and the rain. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing. I love the ones of your hand. The rain is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and yes. The first black and white with the perfectly-in-focus drops is my favorite. You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mackenzie, you always inspire me to find the beauty in small things...love your photos/style/optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with all of these! And, yes, taking pictures on a rainy day is always better than correcting math problems #truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts always make me think of times & places where everything moves slowly and beautifully. You inspire me, really you do. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10