This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: 10 Sublime Things

Monday, August 26, 2013

  NOTE: I shall be taking a bit of a break next Monday and for a bit afterwards, due to a bit of A Holiday and lots of busyness. But I shall return post haste!

IMG_6031
1. When you can hear someone smiling.
2. Morning light beams showing where the dust is.
3. Home after being away.
4. Tears of happiness.
5. A strong handshake.
6. Being with old friends.
7. When the sun is so bright you have to squint.
8. Waking up to the sound of the birds singing.
9. Reading a new book.
10. Wedding rings that can't come off.

Happy Monday!

~Mackenzie Hope~



5 comments:

  1. I like reading things on your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what essie jane said. that and hovering over your sidebar buttons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I really do (the new blog design AND this post!). =D The new design fits you so well (!!), and each "sublime" in your list of sublimes makes me smile just thinking about them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, Mackenzie dear. and your list is absolutely lovely. ;) ADORE. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the above.
    Number one is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10