Random Post

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello Folks, 
I just thought I would stop by and leave a few photos on this lovely little blog of mine and tell you what I have been up to (with pictures!).
Last week I was reading a book on photography and I learned a new way to take pictures!
I call it the "flashlight method" 
It is like using a flash.....but instead you are using a flashlight
Cool hu? 
My little brother is laughing at me right now. 
Well....he would be if he were here. 
Another time this week I did a short "senior" session with one of my good friends. 
She has a great laugh! 

Okay, are you ready for the coolest thing EVER? 
Nope, you aren't. 
But I will show you anyway:
One of my friends gave me this camera necklace for my birthday.
Now who says there is no such thing as love at first sight?
Because this was. 
For sure.
I have been taking quite a few pictures, but at this point don't have the time to edit or blog even 1/3 of them.
So for now, this is what you get. 

Have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10