This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: A Sonnet

Monday, October 27, 2014

mackenziehopephotography-9736
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not loveWhich alters when it alteration finds,Or bends with the remover to remove:O no; it is an ever-fixed mark, That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;It is the star to every wandering bark,Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending sickle's compass come; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the edge of doom.   If this be error and upon me proved,   I never writ, nor no man ever loved. "
-Shakespeare Sonnet 116-

A classic sonnet read at a wedding I photographed (second shot that is) this weekend.
Perfect for a wedding.

Happy Monday!


-Mackenzie Hope-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10