This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Class of 2014 And All

Monday, June 16, 2014

I had the privilege to take pictures at a small graduation this weekend. 
The good 'ol class of 2014. 
It was loads of fun to do this graduation, not only because some of these kids are my friends, but because, being at the same place as them in my education, I was able to join in their celebration in so many ways (minus the cap and gown), while doing what I like best (photography that is). 
And between the speeches, many tears, music and graduation cake, we had fun.
I would do it again in a heartbeat. 
mackenziehopephotography-5
mackenziehopephotography-2
mackenziehopephotography-4mackenziehopephotography-6
mackenziehopephotography-3

-Mackenzie Hope-

1 comment:

  1. These turned out to be amazing, friend. :-) I love your different take on the whole graduation ceremony thing - so much better than the traditional. Of course.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10