In Which I Explain, Talk About That Cafe and State Some Facts

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I woke up yesterday morning and began to get things done as soon as my cuppa' was downed and my quite time was over. I had so many things I knew I needed to do. 
I needed to do laundry. 
Clean my room (oh how it needed it). 
Write a thesis of Seniorness.
And work on some projects for my open house. 
Then I had to leave for work, not to return for ten hours. 
In the hubbub of it all I completely forgot my "social" life. 
As in the internet, my blog, email etc. 
Well I left for work, ran through a rain storm to the front door, washed some dishes, made some food,  cooked bacon, pulled some espresso, steamed some milk, blended some frappes and closed the place in record time. (for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, I am speaking of my job at a cafe in town. It is lovely.)
I drove our huge red suburban home, windows down, letting the cool evening air blow around what hair I did not have up in a sock bun. When I got home, I greeted my parents, spoke to them for a few short minutes and pulled my self up to my room. I then collapsed on my bed. As I lay there just staring at the celling thinking about the day's events, I realized something. 
I had not posted a blog post that day! 
I sat up in bed and yelled, "OH NO!!!"
My little brother, sitting with his guitar in the next room, said, "What?"
"It is Monday!!"
"Yes." I think he was proud of me for knowing what day it was. 
*heh*
I then informed my brother that I did not post a blog post. 
That fact did not seem to shake his world too much. 
I was too exhausted to do anything about my lack of responsibility and went to bed. 
And here I am today. Explaining why there was no blog post yesterday.
Long and short of it? I was busy and tired.
Or something like that.
The end. 
IMG_0213
IMG_0241
IMG_0209IMG_0246IMG_0221
IMG_0258IMG_0224
IMG_0249IMG_0238IMG_0252IMG_0265
I will make an attempt not to forget to post next week. 
Okay then. 


Off to go finish cleaning my room...maybe,
Mackenzie Hope

2 comments:

  1. Looooove these, miss Mackenzie. =) Working at a cafe must be fun... looks like a cute one, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah-ho, that last one ... it's like magic. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10