This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Three Lovely Days In The City

Monday, April 14, 2014

This weekend my sister-in-law and I went up to The Windy City to visit my sisters at school. 
And what a weekend it was.
Full of...
Walking.
Coffee drinking.
More walking.
Picture taking.
Laughing.
Singing on the dorm roof.
Walking more.
Shopping.
Taking floor pictures (my sister is an RA).
Wedding planning.
Sister time.
Adventuring.
Wonderful Spring weather (finally!).
And so on.
It was grand.
I have ever so many pictures to share.....as well as a video I am working on of our weekend. 
IMG_3391-2
IMG_3578
IMG_3280IMG_3911-2
IMG_3995

Happy Monday! 
-Mackenzie Hope-

3 comments:

  1. I love this so much. your portraits are to die for. *swoons* I don't think you'll ever stop being an inspiration. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mackenzie, when you told me that I have jealousy issues, you were right. Before seeing this post, I was jealous of your 3 lovely days in the city. After seeing this post, I am really, really jealous. Both of your days in the city and your beautiful photos. I lost my breath after taking in the first frame. Now I must see that video. I'm sure it's epic.
    Dear, I am glad for you -- it looks like a marvelously grand time. I shall try to overcome my jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally commented on this. I know I did. But I shall reiterate, because this post is too good not to leave a comment on. I held my breath and wanted to jump up and down while I was looking through these last night, because, wow. You are amazing. And I'm pretty sure you were born to photograph Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10