This Made Me Smile :: Monday :: Thankfulness

Monday, February 10, 2014

IMG_2031
There are so many things to be thankful for.
And not just at Thanksgiving time
You can find things to be thankful for every single day. 
(by you I mean a person in general)
So.
A list. 
Yes, I do realize that this is the second list I have posted on my blog in the last few days. For some reason lists help me stay organized. 
So hold on. 
I am thankful for:
1. Sunshine. 
2. Gentlemen (aka  my brothers).
3. Grandma's laugh. 
4. Music. 
5. Faithful friends. 
6. Truth being spoken. 
7. History.
8. Mom's chicken curry (boy can my mom cook!).
9. Encouragement from others.
10. Laughter.

I find that is is good for me to remember what to be thankful for, it helps me look on the bright side.
And  right now in the Midwest the bright side is needed.
(Have I mentioned that we have a lot of snow?)

Happy Monday!
-Mackenzie Hope-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10