This Made Me Smile::Monday::A Wedding Preview

Monday, April 29, 2013

Well, Saturday was the first of the 7(or so) weddings I will be blessed to be able to photograph (some of them with my dear friend Sarah Jane) this summer. 
It was a wonderful, lovely little wedding, and a great one to kick off the summer's weddings with.
I will post a full blog post with these pictures as soon as I can. 
In other words, I shall spend about 3-4 weeks editing, and then another 10 weeks getting them blogged. 
In short. Don't expect to see the full blog post tomorrow. 
Or next week. 
Or the next. 
Or- you get what I mean. 
Thank you for your understanding.
The end.
Happy sunny Monday! 
~Mackenzie Hope~

7 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, I can't even imagine what the rest look like - and can't wait to see. ;) LOVE your photography SO SO much, deary. xx

    p.s. thanks for the sweet notes you've been leaving in my garden walk, love. in response to your question, I use Lightroom 4 with presets I stumbled upon just a little while ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The wedding looked so beautiful and simple (from what I've seen so far). Looking forward to seeing more. Er, next Fall? Haha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I'm going to beat you to blogging these! haha... I'm about two-thirds through editing already. mwahaha.
    Anywho -- these are lovely! Send me more of yours, k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mackenzie Hope, dear. You are getting too good at this wedding stuff. Seriously. =) I'll definitely be waiting anxiously for 10 weeks! *heehee*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Wow. WOW. I’m literally speechless! This is beyond the best photo you have taken yet...I love it!! Oh my goodness I can’t wait to see the rest! Absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10