This Made Me Smile::Monday::The Smell of Spring

Monday, February 18, 2013

I woke up this morning with the feeling that Spring is in the air. 
I wake up with this feeling every year right about this time of year.
And you know what? It smelled like Spring today!!
This was very exciting for me.
It makes me very happy that Spring will be here soon. Well.....kinda soon.
I am looking forward to it!
A lot.
A ton.
A whole bunch.
Yeah.
So, I am happy today because I had a hint of Spring.
Isn't it so wonderful how God sends us a new season just when we are getting tired of the previous one.
Wow, I love it.
Well now, I am off.
I hope that you are having a lovely Monday!

Very Excited About Spring,
Mackenzie


1 comment:

  1. Today did feel so much like spring (can't wait till it really is)! And I like the angle in this photo.

    (And I saw the other one you used on this post, but when I went to comment the post was gone! Haha)

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10