Some Saturday Shots

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello, 
I had a little bit of time today, so I thought I would share some pictures from the last few days. 
It's my Saturday shots......but I didn't taken them on Saturday.....hmmmm.
I am just posting them on Saturday. 
There. 

Well, we have been doing a lot of swimming this week at a friend's pool. It has been near 100 degrees most of the week, and there is nothing as refreshing as a pool on a hot day. 
And you know what I discovered? 
My little brother makes funny faces when he is swimming. 
See what I mean? 
Then I tried to get some shot of him diving......


I have not posted to many pictures of my puppy recently. 
Here she is, just as cute as ever! 
Hey Kessy! 
I have been trying to take one or two night time pictures, the fireflies are just lovely.
And I tried some "flashlight" writing. 
I would have done more, but I ran out of time that night. I will do better some other time. 
The photo below is me trying to write my name.
Fail. 
I am trying to get some of our vacation photos edited and deleted (you don't even want to know how many I took). I will post them soon!!!
Soon meaning, hopefully within the year. 
The other day I tried to take some water drop photos.
They did not turn out as well as I would have hoped, but hey, I will do it again sometime. 



And.....I hate to admit it but......I painted my nails pink! 
Yup. 
Why, you ask, do you hate to admit it? 
Because, I almost never paint my fingernails, and I am not too fond of the color pink.
So that is why. 
I have been taking a lot of random pictures, but as my Pa says, "There is no such thing as random"....so they are not exactly random.

Caption: If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. 
As always, feel free to check out my Flickr to see some more pictures! 
Anyway, I hope you are having as lovely weekend. 
I am.
I'll be back.
Eventually. 

Yours Truly, 
Mackenzie Hope 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the summeriness of it all! Such lovely captures. I LOVE the second one of the water drops! What were you hoping they'd turn out like because I think they're fantastic!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love your water droplet pictures, especially the one thats rainbowish. Love it! I can't wait to see the rest of your vacation pictures. Hope they're up soon, and by soon i mean like within July ;)
    How've you been? Haven't talked to you in ages unless you count the random meetup while walking on our road.
    Oh btw, I added your link to my blog list of daily reads like i promised last summer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10