Sisters, Vintage and Sunshine

Friday, March 16, 2012

So, as I said in my last short post, my sister and I did an impromptu photo-shoot yesterday. 
I had just stepped out on my sunny front porch after a long day of tedious school. I heaved a sigh of relief that I could take a break. 
Sunshine makes everything better.
When I saw the sunset's golden light I promptly ran upstairs hoping that just maybe I could convince my sister to model in pictures for me.
"Hey, do you happen to be in to mood to model for me?" I asked.
"Why?" She replied. 
"Because the sun is shining, it is warm and I need portrait practice"  
She was convinced. 
Easy as pie. 
I just have this way with my sister. 
She informed me that she is really a fairy of the woods.
(I don't believe her) 
Then I climbed a tree. 
With my camera. 
My camera is fine. 
So am I. 
Thank you.
See the really cute flower in her hair? 
She made it.
This was my favorite part. The clouds were billowing over us and the sun was shining in front of us. 
And of course we had to get out the vintage bike for at least one shot. 


So, all-in-all it was a good day. 
I loved the light, clouds, my 50mm and my sister's modeling skills. 
I love my sister too. 
Just so you know. 

The end.
Happy Friday. 
Have a great weekend! 
~Mackenzie Hope 

P.S Almost all the pictures in this post were SOOCs (Straight Out Of Camara) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Mackenzie!! These are so gorgeous! Definitely my favorite shoot of yours as of yet. =D The second picture after you said "this is my favorite part" is my favorite.
    Great job, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie...these are stupidly, seriously good. Andrew and I are aghast that people not one-tenth as good as you are out there making stacks of money. You have a gift, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Comments makes my day every time!

09 10